Asbestos Management Services
Asbestos materials have been used in both industry and construction and is commonly found in a number of building materials and insulation. Legislation dictates asbestos materials must be identified and controlled.
A list of commonly found building materials and insulation can be viewed on the Alberta Infrastructure Technical Bulletin.
Should you want to have materials tested for asbestos and learn how to submit your samples to Rh Services Inc. click here.
The asbestos abatement industry in the province of Alberta is highly regulated. The Alberta Asbestos Abatement Manual is the main reference document.
RH Services Inc. offers a full range of services to assist the client in the planning, management and control of asbestos materials including:
- In-house and on-site Asbestos Testing
- Asbestos Assessment with recommendations and budget costing for removal
- Technical Specifications and tender administration for Abatement
- Operations & Management Programs
- Asbestos Management Plan
- Abatement Supervision and Air Monitoring